Thursday, August 26, 2004

new!

Well, I am pretty new at all this internet stuff! But I thought I would try out a blog. Here goes!

My name is Patti, I am 34 years old, married to the greatest man on earth and mother of two terriffic boys! I am an operating room nurse by occupation. I love to read, scrapbook, knit, sew... I guess I am very into the domestic arts. Which is funny because I don't have a home right now! I am in the process of having a house built. So for now, my family is staying with my sister and her husband. It is very strange living with someone else and I am really looking forward to the completion of my new home, which is supposed to be done in November (end of, unfortunately!)

I am homeschooling my 10 year old son this year. This is a new venture for us, and is a bit difficult. Biggest problem is trying to keep my 1 year old occupied while we are trying to do school!

My oldest son is going to get a pet rabbit when we move into our new house, so we have joined the 4h rabbit club. It has been quite fun to learn about rabbits. We are hoping to adopt a mini rex, but will have to see who is needing a home when we are ready!