Friday, September 24, 2004

A finished Central Park!

Yippee!! I have finished Central Park, and she is so comfy and chic!! Here are some pics of her:






And some pics of my room. I didn't sew the dowels into the shade yet (I was just too tired today!) the little covered shelf next to the bed is a shoe organizer where I keep my stash. The fabrics on the bed are to make a roll your own needle case.








I ordered my yarn for Marilyn today. I couldn't afford the one I wated, but I did get a beautiful periwinkle blue brown sheep company lamb's pride bulky. Can't wait to get it to start on it. In the meantime I want to start baba a hat tonight so that I have something to bring to work in case it is slow this weekend!!

By the way, today I have been in *chocolate heaven*. I am trying to slowly savor the chocolate given to me by my sweet secret pal! Thank you again, secret pal!!

2 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Joeli said...

Wow wow wow!!

I love Central Perk, you did such an amazing job.

And those fabrics, I love them. They are so bright and cheery.

One side note: If, while in photobucket, you click on the edit button under your picture you can resize it so they are not so big!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger zibibbo said...

OOOooOOOOO your poncho is gorgeous! Tre chic indeed! Wonder if they'll be wearing them here too this winter. Love the color btw :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home