Tuesday, September 21, 2004

shoes, ponchos, snipers, and yoga- oh my!

I have decided I MUST get an ew pair of work shoes. I scrub eye surgeries all day on Tuesdays, and so I basically stay in the same place for 8 hrs on a hard linoleum floor. I usually wear only Birkenstocks, but I found this comfy looking pair of "bjorndal" shoes & bought them. They just don't feel comfortable after 8 hours! So after another day of sore feet and back, I have decided I have to get another pair of Birkis. I wish I never had to wear anything but my Birkis.
Ponchos- I am working like mad on my Union Square shawl/poncho. I hope to have her done by this weekend! I talked to my little sis today (it's her birthday) and she said she would like a poncho. I was surprised because usually when I like something, she doesn't!
I was getting a little tired of the baby cables so I was working on my first sniper cozy scarf-I tried to knit in the skull and crossbones chart from glampyre knits. I screwed that all up, so I need to rip it all out! GRR!

Yoga- I decided that I am going to go to the yoga place today and see if they have nursery, and the class schedule, and start doing a yoga class! I want to do something for ME! Something that will help me have more energy, and something that helps me relax and relieve stress.

So, tonight we are going to the house site to see if they have poured the slab YET.... I will probably be getting upset again. I am so tired of living at my sister's.

PLEASE feel free to comment, so I know that I am not just writing this to myself!! Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Joeli said...

Of course you're not writing this to yourself.

Pictures coming soon then of the poncho?

Yoga is a lot of fun, hopefully that works for you. It really is a good stressbuster.

Oh yes, how is your son doing at school? Still enjoying it?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Brynne said...

I love my Union Square shawl/poncho and I can't wait to see yours! It's not like the ponchos you see in stores now, so we can still feel all unique.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger h said...

Intarsia is really hard...I tried it with the stitch and B skully sweater motif...the front looks alright but the back....what a mess! Good luck!

oh I love birkis...they make the best shoe.

H is for Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home