Thursday, September 23, 2004

thank you to my sweet secret pal!





hmm... trying to figure out how to paste in a pic of the great prezzie I got from my secret pal... trying to use photobucket. I did it once before....
Anyway, I got two of my very favorite chocolate bars, Lindt (the very best in the world!!!) I took a pic right away because they are not going to hang around very long! Also, my secret pal sent me the best card... perfect for my at this point in time! Yesterday I was really upset because we found out the house schedule was delayed by yet another month...I am so tired of living in this trailer!! So, SP, thank you for reminding me what is REALLY important in life. I needed a new perspective.

Since I am trying to look at the big picture and not focus on the little things, I am trying so very hard to be positive today. I went to my very favorite fabric shop in the world (OK, in town), and I bought some fun, funky cheerful prints to brighten up my room. I covered the computer table, my stash organizer unit (the kind made for shoes- works great for my tiny stash!) and the fabric to make a roman shade for the window. I made a curtain for my sister's bathroom, so she will be surprised when she comes back home tommorrow. I did most of the sewing for my roman shade, but I need to buy the dowels. So, if I figure out what I am doing with the pics, I will show you tommorrow!!

Besides my great package from my SP, I got a beautiful birthday card from my mother in law. I will use the money she sent towards my yarn for Marilyn! See previous post and let me know what color you like! Also, got my copy of Hollywood Knits Style. I really like her stuff for some reason!

Borrowed two books from my lib. yesterday- vintage knits and Snow Falling on Cedars, on CD, to make my drive to work more productive!

MIGHT take a yoga class tonight. I was going to go last night, but hubbie got home from work later than usual.

Have a great day!! Thanks again to my sweet secret pal!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger becky said...

I hope you show some photos of your sewing. I love funky fabrics and really want to learn how to sew!

Becky
-skinnyrabbit.com

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger hayden said...

wow, you were very industrial today. i wish i could get that much sewing done. actually, i wish i could figure out my sewing machine. i think that might help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home