Wednesday, September 08, 2004

trials & tribulations of homeschooling....

I didn't post yesterday because I was too exhausted. I got into a huge fight with my ten year old about his homeschooling. I got so tired of him telling me that he couldn't do something, or he didn't understand it. It could be something as simple as writing the alphabet, and he would still complain, he is just being lazy. So, we had a blowout yesterday. It ended up with my sister watching the two boys and I went to the LYS. I was so upset I couldn't even think straight. When I got there, the owner's dog greeted me and I played with her for a little while. Something about petting a dog and having them love you back, it just calms me down. So anyways, I learned how to knit with double pointed needles!

I got an email from my secret pal yesterday- thank you for the introduction!

Finished my sister's booga bag. The pics I took were before I put on the handles. It is so pretty! I might just put mine back in the wash, outside of the pillowcase!

Dyed some yarn today, have it hanging to dry. Not sure yet if I like it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home