Tuesday, October 26, 2004

aggravations!

I had a great day at work today! But of course as soon as I got home today, my 10 yo is getting me aggravated before yoga! We got his report card last night- not very good!! And all his teachers said that he is an intelligent kid, just not very focused, and he does the bare minimum to get by. Neither my husband nor I were like that. We don't really know what to do with him, I get so tired of arguing with him all the time about doing schoolwork!
I was going to post pics of my alomost finished Klaralund last night, but my camera won't dock so I can't download my pics to my computer. Hopefully tonight or tommorrow when baba is napping I can look at it and see what isn't working there.

So, tonight I have yoga. I have been looking forward to it all day! I find it so relaxing. I had written before about making a yoga mat bag. Well Ei
asked if I was going to make a yoga mat. That got me to thinking.... how cool would that be? You could knit a mat and felt it.... might have to try that, after the holidays!

I also would like to say that my new house now has a real roof, and windows and a front door and a bathtub! I get to go see it Thursday night and see how it is coming along!!

Joeli, sweet girl that she is, is helping me out with the sidebar on my blog. How sweet, she is a student at MIT (= way smarter than your average bear!) and is taking the time to help me (= less computer proficient than the average bear!) Thanks so much, Joeli! (she was also the one who taught me how to put these links in! Now I feel cool!

OK, must light my nag champa candle and breathe!

Have a great evening!

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Nag Champa candles and Yoga. You are my kinda gyal! :) and I do like the idea of knitting a yoga mat.

Brit (a fellow FiberRAOKer)
www.onmyisland.blog-city.com

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! SP here and I have been a total putz lately. I am sorry. I am getting my butt into gear again. I just wanted you to know that I have been keeping up with you and sending you good thoughts on your house...even if I am big lamo who doesn't call, doesn't write...I mean send goodies. :-) I will.

Take Care

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Ma said...

Hope you were able to center and enjoy your yoga class. Goodness knows I need to start taking yoga again, otherwise I am going to have a heck of a time making it thru this pregnancy without causing bodily harm to a family member, LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home