Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Back to normal life

Well, we have settled back into the "Real World". Not like the Mtv real world, but Real real world, as in- laundry to be done, full days at work, a sick baby crying and deciding he needed to sleep in bed with me all night for comfort, grocery shopping, etc! Yes, baba didn't feel well last night, and the only time he was happy was laying down with me wrapped in his blanket. So we slept together all night. I didn't sleep that well, but he got a full night's sleep and I think he is feeling a lot better today.
Last night I took my first YOGA class. It was great!! I just absolutely loved it- so much better than trying to do a video during baba's naptime! It was just so relaxing, yet at the same time I know I was doing something good for my body too. It was just very soothing. I am looking forward to taking more classes. And, OF COURSE, I will need to make a yoga mat bag (last minute knitted gifts). (hee-hee!)
I am trying to finish up some little projects so I can give Marilyn my full attention, and then start Klaralund. I am working on another Christmas scarf, and I have my shawl for class, and Buddy's punk rock backpack. Then some baby hats and hats for friends. I'd like to make a sweater for Baba but I can't figure out the Phildar pattern I wanted to make. So much to do!! So little time!!
I am sending out packages to my secret pal and sniper cozies today. I also have a couple things to send to fiber RAOKers! And a little scarf I knit for my niece.

Hoping to figure out how to put up picture albums today when baba takes his nap! Since I am having such trouble getting pics posted in my blog.....

I almost forgot- there is a new knitalong- the bearalong!! Hosted by Katie J and Katie O, you can find it at http://kjknits.typepad.com/bearalong/


Hope you all have a great beautiful day. As for me, I am hoping to be productive!

13 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Brynne said...

Oh, I so know how you feel! After my vacation coming back to the twenty-four hour a day job was almost a shock! And yoga classes are so much better than videos -- I used to go in my pre-baby life.

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is definately hrd to get back into the routine of things after a vacation. I love Yoga also. Good luck with it.

About my orchids...I just water & feed them one time a week. That's it!

Take care & happy knitting! :-)

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger hayden said...

what are sniper cozies? actually cozies or something else? they sound cool...do you have a picture?

and i'm glad that your baby is feeling better; how's your other son doing at school?

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

Yoga! I am impressed! I always get to anxious when I do it. Your WIP list sounds like mine. I am so ready to finish knitting for Christmas so I can start something for myself!

Have you decided what bear pattern you are going to do?

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Coastal-Nick said...

Wow.....Great Blog! I'll be sure to book mark this.

I have a coastal vacation site. It pretty much covers coastal vacation related stuff.

Take a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous we close your sales said...

Hey p ti, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal vacation site. It pretty much covers coastal vacation related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous coastal call center said...

Hey p ti, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal call center site. It pretty much covers coastal call center related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous we close your sales said...

Hey p ti, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal vacations site. It pretty much covers coastal vacations related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous yoga for life said...

Hi there blog owner! I am searching blogs to find information and sources to help with my website:http://all4yournet.com/hearthealthyoga/ My site is fairly new about 8 months old and have a google pr of 3 and get about 50 people a day to visit. My site has yoga positions to aid fertility and is all affiliate merchandise.
This is a new frontier for my wife and I and don't have very much experience but a friend suggested searching blogs to get ideas about how people sale and also what kind of information they offer their customers and clients. We are begining to make some good money selling yoga positions to aid fertility related articles but I also want to offer my customers some quality information to go along with good deals. If you make it to my site and can offer some constructive critisizm I will take it into consideration or if you have some ideas it will be greatly appreciated. Remember we are on a budget and we do all the work ourselves.

Best Regards,

yoga positions to aid fertility

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous tantra masturbation said...

Hi,
First time writer, long time reader, love the blog. I got it bookmarked.
I thought you'd like to see my information on Back to normal life too.
My site is at tantra photos

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.plasticsurgeryfacialfoundation.info/Lamborghini-euro-wing.html Bingo gambling Generic lipitor name dayton real estate agencies window motor volkswagen Happy with small breasts Sun life assurance ca Hickory dental insurance

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous yoga class said...

Awesome blog on alternative medicine. Yoga is great for your health and it is often overlooked by many. You are providing great information. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Jim

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home