Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I need my yoga!

Yesterday's yoga class ROCKED. There were only two young (college-aged) girls and moi. So we got to really gather round Stephanie, and she sort of tailored the class to us- how cool! Lots of different poses from my first class, but still many of the same too. We did the bridge- I think when we were young we used to call it a backbend, where you are on your feet and hands only, bent over like an elbow macaroni? Yeah....I needed spotting with that one! I was pretty happy that I could actually do it, though! We also did the plow pose again, which I can totally do! It was totally relaxing, but at the same time, I got a very good workout! Amazing, how something can be relaxing and invigorating at the same time.
Today, I had to do a bunch of stuff around the house- cleaning the carpets in my bedroom and the living room, laundry including the comforter, and cleaning the kitchen. Of course, after this, my son dropped a drink on my floor, and my sister's dog tore open a package of cocoa on the living room rug. GRRR!

I finished Klaralund today, except for the blocking. And what do I think? I think that I am smaller than I thought. I am going to make another, and I will make her smaller. This one will have to be worn with a camisole or tank top. I think I will still be happy with her though, once she is blocked. I am hoping to do this tonight.

So, why no pictures? I cannot figure out why my camera won't dock. I think I am going to have to take it to Best Buy to be looked at. That stinks, because I also wanted to share pics of my house with you. They are finishing up the electrical and should be starting to hang the drywall in the next day or two. I will be SO happy when we get into the house!

Note to my secret pal- thanks for your comment! I was starting to wonder if you were around! I am glad that you have been keeping up with me through my blog. I try to keep it up regularly, and try mostly to include only the positive! Some days are sure tough, though. My ten year old is just driving me NUTS lately. I think I should take YOGA every day! Actually, thre is a yoga show on Oxygen, called inhale, that I may tape and do at home most days.

If anyone reading this knows, please comment- have you ever used Noro Korchoran? I was wondering about using it to knit another Klara- the gauge on it is 14 st on 6.5 mm needles. The gauge on Silk Garden is 18 st on 4.5 mm needles. Is this too much of a difference to substitute it? The reason I wanted to maybe use it, is that it has angora. YUM!

OK, all, have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home