Monday, October 25, 2004

knitting up a storm!

I started Klaralund's second sleeve today! I am so excited about her, I can't wait to finish!! (Why do I have to go to work tommorrow?) I will post pics later.

So, I had to modify the pattern a wee bit. One ball of my silk garden was horrible- all thick & thin, and I mean as thin as a strand of embroidery thread. I didn't want that stinky yarn in my sweater! I also didn't want to buy another skein from a different dye lot. SO:
My Klaralund has 3/4 length sleeves! I think it is going to look great! I had actually wanted to make a second one with the shorter sleeve, in a different color. But, as providence would have it....I was forced to make this one shorter! This is fine with me, since I get overheated easily anyways. I promise to post pics later!!

Also, Joeli and I have been working on my sidebar. Trying to fix it up. So, right now, the sidebar should be on my WIP list!

OK, all for now- I gotta go eat dinner! Have a great night!!

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patti,
I just got your post card today. Thank you so much for the compliments. You are very sweet!!! That was very, very nice. You brightened my day! :-)

Can't wait to see your Klaralund.

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home