Sunday, October 03, 2004

more progress

Well, made some progress on Marilyn. I took a pic, but of course photobucket is NOT WORKING! I will have to find another site for image hosting, one that actually works! In the meantime, believe me that it is turning out beautifully! I started the armhole shaping for the back, and once I got the hang of her, she is coming along beautifully.

Last night, I won an Ebay auction for 10 skeins of Noro Silk Garden, to make Klaralund. I think that is such a beautiful sweater. I showed a friend of mine the pattern today and she saw it and was like "that sweater is you!!" It will be real pretty, a kind of gray and brown and I think there's a little green. Very understated but beautiful! (it is shade 88)

I cannot wait for our trip! I have lots to do for tommorrow to get ready!

Better go now!! Have a great night!!


2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger harvey3 said...

Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here SELL ANYTHING get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising SELL ANYTHING

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home