Thursday, October 21, 2004

my blog is boring!

I am getting so frustrated with trying to put pictures into my posts. I copy the HTML, then when I come to my post and right click, it doesn't give me the option to paste. It is driving me crazy! If anyone can help, please do!

I was going to show you the beginning of my Klaralund. Marilyn is sitting in timeout for not behaving. She said she is very sorry, though, so she might be allowed to come out and play soon!
The yarn I am using for Klaralund is very beautiful- light brown, green, purple, all very muted shades. Since Marilyn is so bright, I wanted something more understated. I really like it, although I have to say that my silk garden has broken a few times already, and I have only done about two inches. I have found that some spots of the yarn are really thin, and I try to be careful not to pull it too much!!

The baby is down for his nap, after having a good vapor bath and taking his medicine like a big boy! He is just so sweet, he was dancing to the wiggles today, and I already got a big kiss. He is very stingy with kisses so I love when he kisses me out of the blue! He also gave my mom 3 kisses over the phone!

I had tried to get a day off from work this weekend to go to the state fair. Apparently, everyone on my team has gotten so accustomed to not having to work the weekends, that it was just too big a sacrifice for anyone to give up one weekend day. Well anyways, my husband's boss let him take Friday off (without pay, he's used up his vacation) so that we can all go to the state fair! I am so excited!

Everybody have a great day!! Get some knitting in!!

Edited to add: Hayden, sniper cozies started quite a controversy at the Knitty boards. A group of women got together and decided to knit warm items for American snipers serving in Afghanistan and Iraq. It gets quite cold in Afganistan and I think in parts of Iraq. The motto of the American Sniper is "one shot one kill". So I followed a chart and purled the motto onto a scarf made of olive wool.
To find sniper cozies you can find a link at www.zibibboisgood.com
Sorry I am not great at links yet!













3 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Lizz said...

I'll try to help out with the picture problem. I don't use Photobucket but looking at thier sample album each picture has a three 'codes' you can copy underneath the image. You need to copy the one next to tag. You should be able to paste the tag code into your post by hitting ctrl-v after you've copied it or by going to edit->paste. Or you can just type in your own using the image address.

Here's two pages that can help with the html instructions (it's much easier than me trying to type it in here.

Page Resource - LinkingPage Resource - Adding ImagesIf you need more help send me an email to moonlightknitter@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Lizz said...

I'll try to help out with the picture problem. I don't use Photobucket but looking at thier sample album each picture has a three 'codes' you can copy underneath the image. You need to copy the one next to tag. You should be able to paste the tag code into your post by hitting ctrl-v after you've copied it or by going to edit->paste. Or you can just type in your own using the image address.

Here's two pages that can help with the html instructions (it's much easier than me trying to type it in here.

Page Resource - LinkingPage Resource - Adding ImagesIf you need more help send me an email to moonlightknitter@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger hayden said...

thanks! i'll have to check it out, my cousin is there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home