Tuesday, October 05, 2004

wow, I go on vacation tommorrow!!

I am so excited, I can't wait. I had a yucky day at work today, our doctor was being a jerk, then I accidentally called him Honey and we made a big joke out of it so for the rest of the day we kept calling each other honey, sweetie, peaches, etc. While we were working, I had to keep checking the screen on our cryotherapy machine to tell him when it got down to -80 degrees. While I was doing that, he told my boss he wished he could have my voice put into our vitrectomy machine (that machine actually talks to you, in a very proper British voice). He said that my voice was very calming. This really made me feel good, because a lot of people have actually said that! At the LYS, the two women who work there said I have a very calming aura about me! I really, really like that.

Well, we leave tommorrow for Ohio. I am very excited. I am hoping to finish Marilyn while I am there! Speaking of Marilyn, let me see if my photobucket is working...





oh good, I think it worked! This is the back of Marilyn so far.




Jacob thought it was a lot of fun to climb in this box!


And, one more....




I threw this hat together at work one day when we weren't too busy! It is a little to big, I was worried about it being small because baba has a large head!!

Have a great week!

6 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the hat that you 'threw together'... I just made a baby hat that is similiar, but never in a million years thought of making one like it for my three year old son!

Hope you have a good vacation! :)

Denise (craftymomma)
http://craftymomma.blogdrive.com

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sweater. I have been looking for a simple cable sweater to work up...can you let me know where you found Marilyn? The lamb's pride is extra nice, too. Makes a great sweater.

Lynne
iwasknittogetherinmymotherswomb.typepad.com

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Brynne said...

Have fun on vacation! Your boys are so cute and your Marilyn sweater is turning out so nicely! I'll have to think about knitting that one, since it looks like it's a relaxing knit.

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Coastal-Nick said...

Wow.....Great Blog! I'll be sure to book mark this.

I have a coastal vacation site. It pretty much covers coastal vacation related stuff.

Take a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey p ti, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coastal call center site. It pretty much covers coastal call center related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Cryotherapy said...

Check out this introduction article on Cryotherapy:
Cryotherapy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home