Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I have been a lazy blogger...

Sorry I have taken so long to write.
I have been so BUSY, just like everyone else is at this time of year! I was in Fayetteville last Friday and got to see my cousin, who will be leaving in two weeks to spend a year in Iraq.




The boys loved seeing Tommy. Funny because little baba doesn't like strange men and he hasn't seen Tom in ages. But he just loved him! I had a really nice visit with him too.

Not much to say about the weekend, just work, work, and more work! I did get a little knitting done. I went out and stocked up on Christmas yarn and have been knitting away feverishly on Christmas presents!

Perhaps more later....

Have a great day! I leave you with:
Baba's spiral koigu socks


and the new patio furniture for my house, when it ever gets done!



3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger ShawnCuthill.com said...

Hey Patti, just Shawn here from Canada.
I'm thinkin of getting a digital camera and I was wondreing what kind you had. I'm asking everyone I know to post their "review" of their camera at www.shawncuthill.com - hope to see your there :)

Thanks,
Shawn

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger phoenix_anew said...

Hi, Patti!
Please e-mail me your address so I can send you something. You are one of the winners from my blog contest! Have a great day.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures of your boys with their cousin...

Georgia
www.onmymind.blogdrive.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home