Thursday, November 04, 2004

some real live finished objects!

Hooray, I have finished some projects! First, my sister-in-law's scarf for CHRISTmas! It is made with alpaca, wool, cashmere, and nylon. It is the Have Fun! scarf from Sally Melville's The Knit Stitch.



Next is a little baby hat for my girlfriend's baby. It is based on the hothead design from SnB, made smaller, I added Icord ties and the pompom. It is knit in lion brand landscapes.



I got the idea for the baby hat when I made this hat for my sister. Pattern is hothead from SNB. Same yarn.



I really like the way the top of the hat worked out. I hope my sister likes it.



Now, I am working on a yoga mat bag for my sister in law. The pattern is from Last minute Knitted gifts. I subbed Cascade for the Manos.




In other news.... yoga class is going well. It was so crowded this week- 10 students. I think it was too many! I had my mat across from this beautiful woman who did the most gorgeous tree pose. And there I was wobbling all over the place!! But I just love class. I feel so GREAT when I get out.

Most of my energy nowadays is being used up by my 10 year old. We are having a lot of trouble with him. Long story short, he is going to homeschool until we move. That makes things mighty hard on me!

Went outside today and my tire was flat. Good thing we didn't need to go anywhere. I was hoping to go visit my Mama tommorrow but I can't since I won't be able to drive. So maybe next week.

I was very pleased with the election results. I am glad that Bush won an obvious majority of votes. I truly believe that he will do a good job for this country. I am glad to have a president I can feel proud of.

I was at my very first knitting group tonight! I had a great time, but I need to get to bed so I will tell you about it later!!


Have a great night and sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home