Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Women on the verge...

of a nervous breakdown! Have you seen this movie? I remember seeing it and thinking it was pretty funny! Right now, though, I am thinking it's NOT so funny!

Buddy is driving me nuts. He is such a strong willed child. He always challenges, no matter what. Life is just not easy with him. Now that he is back to homeschooling, I don't have much time away from him, either. So, tonight's knit night will be very cherished!!

Yesterday I had a horrible virus, was bedbound most of the day, except to get up and yell at Luc for talking back to my sister. I was too tired to even knit! But, I am feeling much better today.

Just at the right time yesterday, my mom sent me a message on EM. Simple and to the point.
READ THE FIRST LINE CAREFULLY!
If God brings it to you, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

Besides this, she made me laugh. She sent me an EM from Martha Stewart about things being tight this Christmas. It went on to explain how to make a pair of bedroom slippers out of 4 maxi pads. Well, the big joke is that I am going to make HER a pair and wrap them up for christmas!!



hee hee! Oh- sorry I forgot to edit my pics yesterday, and they ended up all huge!!

Have a great day today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home