Monday, December 20, 2004

51 hours and counting!!!

Oh, only a couple days.... I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!!

I gave the Christmas scarves to my girlfriends at work. They all loved them, thank God! My one friend didn't know she was getting one, and she was just So touched. I was glad. I also got presents! My one girlfriend Elizabeth gave me cookies in a jar. They are no ordinary cookies, though. These cookies kick butt, and they are going to be my Christmas cookies! She also gave me a beanie babie bear who is pink, with a pink ribbon for breast CA. I was so touched by that !(my mama is a survivor). I also got a planner from my friend Karen, to help try to keep me organized.

Yesterday, I finished Buddy's "woody" sweater from Debbie Bliss' Junior Knits. It just needs blocking. He loves it!

It is so cold here today that it snowed overnight. Buddy was SO excited. He had fun going out to play and I was excited that he wore the scarf I made for him!

Iwas not excited, especially since the pipes are FROZEN and there is no water!

Saturday, when I was drugged from my migraine, we drove to Southport. These pics are on the intracoastal waterway. It was just beautiful, I could have stayed there forever. I love the ocean. You can't see it, but in the distance is Old Baldy.



So, now I am working on another scarf for my little sister because she is so picky. I want to get a pair of fingerless mitts going for my son. Then, a pair for me!!

Have a beautiful Monday!



























Earth Mama
You're an earth mother! Your friends sometimes
call you Gaea, because you're the original
earth goddess! You and your kids both have
dirt under your fingernails, and you spend as
much of your time as possible out of doors.
Your kids have an incredible appreciation for
nature.


What kind of a freaky mother are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful...a new home. Congrats! I would be so excited too. Can't wait to hear all about it!

You did a fantastic job on your sons sweater! Beautiful. It's even more special when they actually love it! :-)

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thats the name of my blog heh,I should take the test and see if I am truly a earth mother..very nice blog
~cara~ earth mother

 

Post a Comment

<< Home