Monday, December 06, 2004

quickie post

yup, it's just a quickie today ;) It was a very busy weekend at work. I was in charge of the OR the last couple hours today and one of my friends bit my head off for telling her to do something. GRR!!

I finished the first sleeve of buddy's sweater, and 1/2 way done with the second. Then mad knitting on the scarves, including one for the aforementioned friend. I think I'll wait until next week to make hers, when I'm not upset with her!!

Going to Fayetteville to my mom's Wed, to start working on getting the quilt done for my sister's Christmas present. It'll be nice to hang out with her again.

Baba has a cough. Buddy says he figured out how he got sick- he watched baba in church nursery today and said baba took another kid's sippy cup and drank out of it. THe nurse in me wanted to SHRIEK!

OK, maybe some nice pics soon. On the house front- picked out replacement carpet colors for upstairs- the one we ordered was discontinued. Picked out new color for solid surface counters- our color was backordered. They have painted and put in doors above the fireplace (it's a corner fireplace).

Have a beautiful week!!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Maddie said...

Hello! The progress on your house sounds wonderful. I don't know if you got the package yet so I wanted give you an idea of who I am. My name is sarah (maddie), I live in seattle and LOVE my dog and ball of yarn. Take Care, your not so secret SP3.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home