Saturday, December 18, 2004

things I love!

I love: being too sick to go to work but not too sick to enjoy my family.
the smell of freshly baked brownies.
the smell of my baby's head.
having all of my Christmas knitting for friends done!
Knowing that in less than a week I will have all of my treasures out of storage!
Cinnamon.
Sunshine.
Stars.

And the fact that since I called in to work I get to go to church!!!!! (I haven't been able to go since Easter. And I miss it so much!! I am actually taking a Sunday off every month so I can go to church!!


Have a beautiful saturday!

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger chelsea said...

Patti, will you be able to get a tree and all that for the new house? Or will you move in next week? Hope your holiday is fantastic! ~chelsea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home