Thursday, December 30, 2004

What is more important? Clothes, or yarn?

THIS is the yarn in my closet.





These are the clothes in my closet.



This makes me realize the following:
1) I have way too much blue yarn.
2) I have become a stasher.
3) I must be incredibly unstylish if these are the only clothes I own.
4) I better knit faster because I promised hubby I will buy NO MORE yarn until this stash is incredibly smaller!

I leave you with a picture from my first playdate in the new house- my girlfriend Laura, eddie, who was born the day before my baba, and the hat I made for him for CHRISTmas!!


1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger amanda said...

you committed to a yarn diet voluntarily? you are a very brave woman. and i think i may have fewer clothes than you but i blame that on 3 kids in 4 years. now i need to make some time to go shopping for me and maybe spend my money on clothes and not yarn:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home