Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday, Monday

la la, la-la-la-laa... OK so I am a geek, I know it. Today is going to be real short, I am exhausted and not feeling so well. We had 4h rabbit club tonight, the leader was going to help me shear George. Well, the kids were very loud and very hands on, so we got his matts out and did the delicate parts that I was nervous about (namely, his genital area). I have a half-shorn rabbit. I am too tired to finish tonight, since buddy has a lot of homework left to do. George is going to sleep upstairs with buddy.
Cinnamon has left our house. She was just not the right match for buddy, and once we got George we were sure of it. Obviously, buddy has no problems picking up or holding George. Well, Cinnamon would not let either of us get too close to her. She even lunged at us. So, Melinda (4-h leader and rabbit rescuer) is going to let buddy pick out a new rabbit from her.

OK, that is enough for tonight. I need to eat dinner and read to buddy.

Have a great night!

2 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Lori said...

too bad about cinnamon, but some rabbits are just naturally skittish with people. Was she supposed to be a companion for George dubyah? Good luck finding another bunny :)

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger zibibbo said...

You can exchange. Good. Yes some rabbits are most definitely skittish. Best for both bunny and the boys to have just the right match. And I'd have been nervous about the Bunny Bits as well! George W. IS a beauty! How often will you be sheering him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home