Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I've been tagged!

By Joeli, who doesn't know anything about my tastes in music. Maybe this will give you some ideas.. Total amount of music files on your computer
I have no idea. I downloaded a few songs and made CDs before people started getting arrested! I may have even erased them, because I can't seem to find them anymore. My husband may have music on here, since he has an MP3 player.

2. The CD you last bought is: Rebecca St. James, Worship God. A present for my husband.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Tomaso Albinoni, concertos for Oboe and violin. Concerto for Oboe in B flat major

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you
1) Bless this child. It is a hymn in our books at church, we sing it at christenings. This song goes through my head when I hold hands with my patients while they are being put to sleep for surgery.
2) Tremble, Nichole Nordeman. Says it all about how simple it is to forget what Jesus did for me and how we sometimes take it for granted, we forget to tremble at the enormity of it all.
3) Unchained Melody, the righteous brothers. The song my husband and I danced to at our wedding. I still get that funny feeling in my stomach when I hear it. (the good funny feeling, not the bad one).
4) looks like we made it, Shania Twain. When my husband and I were going through a horrible time, he sent me a copy of this song. It reminds me of the troubles we have had along the way, and how we have been stronger than them.
5) Jesus is my Superhero, Cadet. Surfer-type music, great lyrics that I love to sing really loud!

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
I will have to get back to you on that one. Baba is calling !

3 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger Joeli said...

Hmm, quite the interesting choices there! I'm glad to see Shania Twain. It seems like a lot of religous music, which I actually listen to quite a lot of. I like it because I like songs with emotion. I think I listen to a bit more contemporary stuff though, David Phelps, Gaither Vocal Band and a few others.

I do love Unchained Melody as well. It's another incredibly overplayed cheesy love song, but it has so much meaning for so many people.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger zibibbo said...

GRAZIE! GRAZIE! GRAZIE!!!!

Deb aka Best Postmistress in the World brought your box over yesterday. Oh wow! VEry cool AND you included the revisions! That roving is SO incredibly soft and Melly wouldn't stop petting it so I had to put it up out of her reach. And what lovely dangly stitchmarkers. Prettys for my WIPS! Wow and mamamia the candy! Woo! Why yes, the Reeces are *ahem* already gone..lol. Thank you so much!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger JusPasenThru said...

Whoa! Love your page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home