Friday, March 04, 2005

bummer

This is just a quick post. George is sick. He is at the vet's right now. I have been sick with worry over the last 3 days. I have done so much for George, including giving him subcutaneous fluids (Thank God I am a nurse!) I brought him in today because I just don't know what else to do for him. THey are doing X-rays and a lot of blood work, urine and fecal tests, the works. If you are a praying person, please pray for him.

I have also been having trouble with Buddy. We started going to counseling and it is helping him. But he could also use prayers!!

I hope to post soon saying how strong George is again. And that Buddy is doing much better. But in the meantime please pray for us! Thank you

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Joeli said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Patti. I will definitely keep your whole family (George included) in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home