Wednesday, March 09, 2005

George W., R.I.P.

I am so sorry to say that my beloved big bunny George W. has passed away. He got sick last week, and even with expert nursing care, he succumbed to whatever it was that made him sick. I am still waiting to get the results from George's blood tests to see if we can find out what made him so sick. The wonderful Dr. Jaffe did all that he could, and he told me that he knew I did everything possible to save him.

George was sick for a week, and I knew Monday night that he would not make it. I brought him to bed with me and just laid him on my chest and petted him and loved him. Buddy was with us too. George knew that he was loved.

We buried him yesterday, in the garden. I am going to get a bunny garden statue to place at his grave and will probably plant a real nice flower there too.

Buddy seems OK, but I feel so sad. George was the nicest bunny. He was so sweet and loving.

I haven't done much knitting, with all of this going on. I am almost done with Baba's Easter vest. Elsie has just sat around, resting in the knitting basket with FBS.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about George W. He was a lovely bunny.

Alyx
http://stringtheoryfiberarts.typepad.com

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Brynne said...

I'm so sorry about your bunny. He was loved.

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Joeli said...

Oh, Patti. I'm so very sorry about George.

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger becky said...

I'm very sorry about your bunny George, Patti. It's obvious he was loved and lived a happy life.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger margene said...

What a beauty. He gave love and received love...we can only hope the same for ourselves. I'm so sorry for your loss.

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor you ;0(
cara
earth mother

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger google nut said...

Hello,
I just happened upon your blog and it's proven to be quite interesting. I run a water fountain website at http://www.bigchimes.com and I have some deals you may find interesting this spring. I will return often to your blog and check out your new posts. Good luck and keep it going!

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read video editing schools

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Bmw 247 high performance Lansdowne cosmetic Diets for high cholesterol Miracle heat saunas Beverly hills plastic surgery swan Platronics bluetooth headsets Niki de saint phalle perfume consumer report clothes washers recommmended winsor pilates Logotipos de chevrolet Payment processing airline credit card 2006 spirit lake iowa crappie fishing reports Leesburg refinance Web design business template Acacia wood furniture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home